- BBoss founder
- Has degree in Business Administration from UFB
- Professional Master's (MBA) in Finance & International Business from the University of New Orleans
- Academic Masters (MLA) in Political Philosophy from Tulane University,
- Worked for 12 years in the US for the Louisiana International Trade Center, World Trade Center, World Affairs Council, among other organizations, which developed a global network of talented people committed to innovating the traditional business model.
- Current Chairman of the Board of International Affairs of Brazil (CAIBBRASIL), Head of International Services and the Business program Rotarian and the R 4550 R District Director of International Relations of Conaje- National Confederation of Young Entrepreneur
- Served private initiative, government and NGOs, national and international.
- Co-Founder of Luminus Institute in the city of Rio de Janeiro, which looks for responsible corporate action through multidimensional transformation